Purpose: Document your learning in the MOOC and get the badge
Task: In the overview we informed you about the requirements for the badge, which are:
- You should be an active online learner in at least 4 of the 6 weeks
- You should invest between 4-6 hours per week
- You should make your learning process visible for others in the web
For the badge you should send a short documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org about your learning in the MOOC. This document (can be a pdf-File, a link to the documentation somewhere in the web – e.g. to your blog, to a google doc, a video …) should have more or less the following structure:
- State your first and last name, as it should appear on the badge
- One paragraph about your learning experiences in the MOOC weeks
- A list of your active weeks with a reference how active you have been. For example: week 1: very active / active / a little bit active / not active (we moderators tried to monitor your learning activities but we are sure that we missed some of them).
This time there is a tight deadline. We will accept your documentation until 24. December.