How much leadership was needed to build the Cathedral of Florence?
In week 5 about leadership I liked the discussion about good and bad leadership a lot. Learners who already were active in week 5 wrote:
- leader with clear responsibilities
- very calm & peaceful in handling any sort of situation, very disciplined and determined to his goal
- to motivate people to make their best, to believe in themselves
- be honest to him/herself and everyone in his/her team
- treated me/us as equals
- a leader, who changed everything, regardless to the needs of us and without integrating us into the decision process.
- old school coach who were not interested into modern training methods
And there was a discussion about leaders per appointment and leaders per personality which I enjoyed. So what are your ideas about a leader? I’m looking forward to the next comments, bye Jutta